· ABOUT US·
In 1949, Phil Oostdyk and Roger Wilke made the decision to go into business for themselves. Outfitted with their first service vehicle and equipment, Phil and Roger formed Oostdyk and Wilke, and began their business of installing television antennas.
Their work quickly broadened to include television set-up and repair, and justified their first full time shop in 1955. Soon after, they became involved with sound systems. In the years that followed, more and more sound-related products and services were added to their constantly-growing volume of electronics repair: public address systems, nurse call systems, intercoms, paging - just about everything related to sound and electronic communications.
In 1972, Oostdyk and Wilke entered the telecommunications field by selling and servicing business telephone systems. With the rapid expansion, Oostdyk and Wilke decided to create a special division devoted exclusively to sound and communications: O and W Communications.
From two partners with a dream in 1949, to a staff of dedicated employees and ever-growing service fleet today, O and W communications, a division of Oostdyk and Wilke, Inc., is meeting the communications demands of businesses, institutions, and individuals throughout Eastern Wisconsin. Although the products and technology certainly have made dramatic changes over the past half century, service remains the prime focus of Oostdyk and Wilke as it did in 1949.